The Prologue to Call of Juarez, exclusive to the Xbox 360 version of the game.
A man pushed a tarp covered wagon inside of a fortress. A Mexican man on a balcony in the building inside expressed surprise at seeing the mysterious man again. He said he knew his son was hiding in the man's shadow, and asked rhetorically if he thought he or his God could protect him. The man said nothing, and then pulled the tarp off the wagon revealing a gatling gun. He then mounted the weapon as the Mexican retreated inside the building. The man opened fire on the Mexican's minions and proceeded to mow down all opposition...
- 1889 Classic Six Shooter - Carried by enemies.
- Classic Rifle - Carried by enemies.
- Dynamite - Carried by enemies.
- Gatling Gun - Used by the player.
- Ranger - Carried by enemies.
Achievements (Xbox 360)Edit
- This entire level takes place in Episode XIV.
- Though this level is absent in the PC version, the introduction to it remains.