This listing covers Enemies in the Call of Juarez series.
Call of JuarezEdit
- Apache - Renegade Apache who use the bow, 1889 Classic Six Shooter, Classic Rifle and the shotgun.
- Melee Fighter - An Apache or an enemy using standard enemy models that charges toward the player, wielding a tomahawk.
- Standard Enemy - The most common enemy type, utilizing weapons including the 1889 Classic Six Shooter, Border Gun, Classic Rifle, Quickshooter, Ranger, shotgun and the sawed-off shotgun.
- Wolf - Wolves, minor enemies encountered by Billy and Reverend Ray.
- Tarantula - Encountered only in Episode XII.
Call of Juarez: Bound in BloodEdit
- Comanche - Comanche raiders encountered in Chapter VII and Chapter X, using the Classic Rifle and the bow.
- Navajo - The Navajo, seen only in Chapter XI, wielding the Classic Rifle and the bow.
- Gatling Gunner- Enemy that carries around a Gatling Gun. Have above-average health.
- Standard Enemy - The most common enemy type, utilizing weapons including the Classic Gun, Classic Rifle, Quickshooter, Ranger, shotgun and the sawed-off shotgun.
- United States Army - Fought in Chapters I and II, using the Classic Gun, Classic Rifle, Ranger and the Springfield 1861.
Call of Juarez: The CartelEdit
- Bouncers- Bouncers working as security at the Candy Store gentleman's club. Fought in Chapter 3 (Candy Store).
- Cartel Footmen- Men working for the Mendoza Cartel. Encountered in the middle and later part of the game.
- Gangbangers- Most common enemy encountered in the game, are fought up until Chapter 9 (Ghost Town).
- Heavy Weapons Expert- Enemy that uses an M60. Noted for having higher health.
- Helicopter -
- Mercenary- Trained mercenaries working for Peacekeeper's International. Fought against the Interagency Task Force and Mendoza Cartel in Chapter 13.
Call of Juarez: GunslingerEdit
- Melee Fighter - An enemy that charges toward the player wielding nothing but a tomahawk.
- Standard Enemy - The most common enemy type, utilizing weapons including the Quickshooter, Ranger, rifle, and the sawed-off rifle.
- Shielder - An enemy who uses a large wooden door as a shield that can't be shot through. Dynamite is especially effective at killing them. If the player gets close enough, the Shielder will throw down his shield, and openly fire at Silas.
- Shotgunner - A tougher opponent with more health than an average enemy, armed with a shotgun. When fighting a shotgunner, run-and-gun tactics are recommended because of the increased health and damage.
- Armored Shotgunner - A stronger version of the Shotgunner wearing a breastplate of armor and using a shotgun.